Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Happy 18th Anniversary!













August13...what a magical day! TR and I said "I do" and then went to McDonald's and enjoyed a happy meal; one for a boy and one for a girl. He then took me to our new 2 bedroom apartment and carried me over the threshhold. We were paying $250.00 a month and we washed our own dishes. We had what Dakota calls "Good times". When I look back at my picture, I remember words like small and medium that were in my everyday vocabulary...now I use words like Large and X-Large. Ha

2 comments:

  1. Oh Marvetta and TR, happy happy anniversary, I, too, remember it that well!!! Miss and love you guys, mom,
    you, two are the greatest, as well as little Dakota
    say hello to Patches for me, too

    love and hugs, mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...I never knew you blogged! How cool! You really haven't changed much in 18 years. I am surprised that you like Hip Hop??? Next thing I know you will be telling me you watch championship wrestling!
    Bryant

    ReplyDelete